What I Wore Sunday: Laetare! And Stop Licking Jesus's Toes

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Hey friends! Holly's still having some technical difficulties with Fine Linen & Purple, so she's letting me host here again! 

Do you ever have one of those masses where things are going surprisingly well, and you think to yourself halfway through, "Wow, I haven't had to take anyone out yet!"

Only to realize that you've just ensured through your cockiness that all hell will break loose?

Me neither.


If you had to deal with a 3-year-old who kept chasing you out of the chapel while you took the 1-year-old out, only to have her run back in to the front of the chapel and then back out again multiple times, then your Mass went strikingly similar to ours!

If you had to tell your toddler multiple times to stop licking Jesus's (statue) toes, then again, we had similar experiences!

It always serves as a reminder that we are not here to be served by the Mass in any way beyond being in the presence of Jesus & experiencing those graces.


Here's what I wore! It's Laetare Sunday, which means I usually break out my favorite pink skirt, but our ironing board is being borrowed and it was in DIRE need, so I settled for pops of pink!

My hair looked less awful before the toddler pulled my veil out multiple times (and stop by later this week for a hair-related giveaway). He sure is cute, though!

What did you wear? Post it, link it up, and tag me on Twitter or Instagram (@rosiehill425) so I make sure to visit! #WhatIWoreSunday is the "official" hashtag, #WIWS ends up directing you to a lot of other random fashion blogger posts on Instagram (which is fine but can lead to some awkward people following your IG!).



Just a few ground rules before you do!

1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.

2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts.

3. Please visit some other posts in the linkup & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)

4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture, not just your blog address.

5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan